Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda: Twilight Princess Audio Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes JIT is currently turned on.
Then what are your system specs?
Intel Core i7-875K Lynnfield 2.93GHz 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core

RAM: 8g

Graphics card: 2x Radeon HD 6950
Ok, I've noticed that the VPS does drop when using LLE. How do I maintain that to 60?
Use HLE?
(02-16-2011, 03:13 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Use HLE?
But that's not good for TP though right? It could cause audio drop outs.
To sum things up:
1. Yes, HLE plugin WILL cause audio drop outs at this point
2. Your cpu is likely too "Slow" for LLe plugin, it might only just be a little to slow, but as Xtreme2Damax said, if you dont have a constant steady fps sound will be messed up. He should be able to tell you if this is indeed the problem, if he can't maintain steady fps with the LLE plugin with his rig, i doubt you can either.
Here are my full specs:

------------------
System Information
------------------

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU K 875 @ 2.93GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Graphics card: 2x Radeon HD 6950 (crossfire)

I just don't see how my CPU is too slow...
Indeed, you didnt say anything about your cpu being at 3.5GhzO.O

Are you running the Wii version or the GC version? You might know this, but emulation of the Wii version requires a more powerful CPU to emulate at same speed. In any case Extreme2Damax should know if you can really run the game at fullspeed with LLE.
Yes with most games I can't maintain full speed with the LLE plugin with my Core i7 950 OC'd to 4 Ghz. Some games do run full speed most of the time unless there are multiple samples being processed by LLE. For example SMG/SMG2 runs full speed most of the time, however when you collect starbits, there are lots of sounds at one time, collecting and invincibility star there will be fps drops. In NSMB I get full speed most of the time, but when an invincibility star is hopping about on screen fps will be nearly halved.

However I would rather deal with the relatively minor issues LLE has than the major issues with HLE emulation that tend to ruin the experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4