Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 problems: pokemon battle revolution & digimon rumble arena 2 - save state corruption & mayor crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello. i have a big problem with pokemon battle revolution.
i make a save state on a colloseum where you need to fight 100 times before win.
i was on the end of the 97 fight and since a wheel tells you randomly how much your pokemons are getting recover after the fight (to cheat to get always full recover i know how to play in that wheel).
but this time the save state i load it and the sound crashed. restarted the emulator and load the state. now everytime gives me the error that the connection with the wiiremote its lost and cannot recover. (that with the SVN r7128).
now with the SVN r7149 when i try to load the save state inmediately the emulator crashes and closes it alone. i am using both x64 versions on windows 7 x64.
the 2 issue its digimon rumble arena 2.
every time some stages load the emulator no matter the compilation crashes. for example the stage pier 47 before load the screen gets clear and then crashes. (apparently the stage cannot be put togheter. btw on PBR in another colloseum the same happens but does not crash i end up with gigantic polygons across the screen while the fight happens).
i generally use the direct x 9 plug in since the x11 has graphical issues with super mario sunshine.
any help pretty please? ready to upload anything that might be nessesary to check the error out.
i deactivated the panic handlers since i hate them i prefer a clean crash before get spammed with silly errors that does not mean anything.