Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Installing Dolphin on Mac help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mewball

Hi guys Smile

I just found out about Dolphin today and i thought it sounded pretty cool.

I have a mac (Leopard OS) and found this site http://osxdaily.com/2010/12/02/gamecube-...r-for-mac/
to install it on my computer.

I imputted all of the code into Terminal and it worked until the very last line of code, in which i got a scons error:

/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h:123: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘=’ token
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h: In member function ‘void wxAuiToolBarItem::Assign(const wxAuiToolBarItem&)’:
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h:157: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘=’ token
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h: In member function ‘void wxAuiToolBarItem::SetId(int)’:
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h:172: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘=’ token
In file included from /usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/aui.h:18,
from Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/Frame.h:27,
from Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/ConfigMain.cpp:36:
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h: In constructor ‘wxAuiToolBarItem::wxAuiToolBarItem()’:
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h:123: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘=’ token
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h: In member function ‘void wxAuiToolBarItem::Assign(const wxAuiToolBarItem&)’:
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h:157: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘=’ token
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h: In member function ‘void wxAuiToolBarItem::SetId(int)’:
/usr/local/include/wx-2.9/wx/aui/auibar.h:172: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘=’ token
lipo: can't figure out the architecture type of: /var/folders/O4/O46FF9SFEF0CidOWVxa78U+++TI/-Tmp-//ccU3ZhYc.out
scons: *** [Build/Darwin-i386-release/Source/Core/DolphinWX/Src/ConfigMain.o] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.

I don't know what i did wrong Sad i installed Macports and Xcode tools. There's are other packages on my OS X disk, such as one labeled developer tool (i think i saw you needed this somewhere but I'm not sure) and another one titled Web Objects Runtime, which to me at least sounds a like mac version of the Web Runtime thing you're supposed to download if doing this on a PC.

Hopefully you guys have seen this before and know what to do ^^;

Thanks,

Mewball