Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WII - Pal] Detective Conan: The Mirapolis Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Takaji

Hi, my name is Andrea and I'm italian, then you sorry my bad english!!
I have the copy of "Detective Conan: The Mirapolis Investigation", but I can't play because there are graphical problems....

Can you please create hack for this fantastic game?
Thank you for eventual answers! Smile bye bye

Ichimaru

Which emulator do you use? For me the game absolutely can't start with both the latest and the older emulators. My emulator always crashes. Sad
I tried out the two Bleach games with dolphin they work.

I also want to play with Detective Conan game!
If you are referring to title screen problem, there should already be a hack for it in latest builds. That hack will fix the title screen problem... Enable it.

I haven't found any other graphical errors, though and the game runs with only very minor slowdowns and I'm quite far in game already. Never goes below 48 fps for me. I got PAL-version as well.

EDIT: Oh, I'm using build 3785 and looks like I don't even have to enable that hack anymore to make title screen work...
(07-17-2009, 12:32 AM)izhars Wrote: [ -> ]If you are referring to title screen problem, there should already be a hack for it in latest builds. That hack will fix the title screen problem... Enable it.

I haven't found any other graphical errors, though and the game runs with only very minor slowdowns and I'm quite far in game already. Never goes below 48 fps for me. I got PAL-version as well.

EDIT: Oh, I'm using build 3785 and looks like I don't even have to enable that hack anymore to make title screen work...
can u please, post the configuration ur using, and also the version of the game??, pal ntsc, language, thnx

Ichimaru

Hi!

In my case the problem is: The game runs until the 'Nobilis' logo, than black screen. And there is no sound in the videos. I tried out latest Dolphin (3869) and I tried out both OpenGL and DirectX9, but it doesn't work.
Detective Conan's opening movie gave me blank screen (the one before title screen) in some versions and in some it worked, but I just clicked with mouse to skip to title screen. :S
(07-23-2009, 02:55 AM)izhars Wrote: [ -> ]Detective Conan's opening movie gave me blank screen (the one before title screen) in some versions and in some it worked, but I just clicked with mouse to skip to title screen. :S
hmm nope, its still black, i cant get to the title screen, i get the first screen, the one that says "nobilis" thig, and then black screen, which version of the game are using?? Pal or ntsc, and please post ur configuration, thanks in advance

sry about my english
PAL-version, since there isn't american release. And I'm using default configurations. Do you have wiimote connected, don't you? Keep clicking the screen. You don't even need the real wiimote, just emulate it.

It should go past the beginning to title screen. Every game-specific setting is checked for me, using native resolution and copy EFB to system RAM (real).

I'm even using build 3870 at the moment and still works like a charm. Just keep clicking the screen and it should work... can't help otherwise :S

Ichimaru

I also use PAL version. Is it normal when I don't activate frame limiter, after Nobilis logo the speed go up around 240 FPS? This is at the black screen. And what can I do with the sound after I can solve the first problem (if I can solve...) ?
It is normal for me as well, but the FPS seems to go over 100 now, but the game really feels like full speed. Before there were some slowdowns from place to place.
Pages: 1 2