Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Noob can't use dolphin emu...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ninzie

So, I'm new to gamecube emulators and this somehow doesn't work as easily as I excpected. Everytime I run the program, it says that "error loading plugins... blaa blaa blaa" but that isn't important yet. When I try to play a game (I just want to play RE1 remake, coz I love the game and my gamecube isn't working anymore : ( ) so I need to know what does the following error mean whilst I try to start the game:

Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
ntdll!0x77263016 : RtlDeleteCriticalSection

So I hope this is only a simple error which can be repaired easily, I' like to play the game asap.
Did you do everything to play Dolphin: DirectX updated to November version and MS Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable SP1 installed? And for sure post your PC specs.

ninzie

(03-27-2009, 06:45 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you do everything to play Dolphin: DirectX updated to November version and MS Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable SP1 installed? And for sure post your PC specs.

omg, I didn't even know about those, I test those later and send a reply how it went : P
Can somebody give me a link what I should do, coz I really have no idea what I should do after the dl... this is really weird...