Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bloomy Monster Hunter Tri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I know there is a dedicated thread for the game in game discussions, but I cannot post there (dunno why?!). With the latest revision 7124 the game runs fullspeed all the time and looks awesome, except for the bloom. At nights its ok, but at daytime is kinda annoying. I downloaded 6505 from the bottom of page 92, but dolphin crashes at game startup. Tried few other mod versions from the site, but its either slow or doesnt start at all. Is there a way to completely disable the bloom in the latest revisions? Using dx9 with the settings from the thread, specs are e2180@3.20ghz(400*8), 4gb ddr2, gf 9600gt.

P.S. And where are the memory cards stored now? I wanna back up them from time to time.
We had to restrict new users from posting to these sections because the same questions had been asked over and over again to an extent which was somewhat ridicolous.
... And your question belongs into the same category, the answer to that should be around 20 times in just the game thread... Use the search function next time, kthx.
I searched the entire forum for mh3 related topics and didnt find a way to disable bloom in the latest revision, without special compiled builds, which in my case dont work (or work slowly). Thats the reason I asked, sorry.
one thing...

its only possible with the special mh3 dolphin version...
the last one is rev. 6505 patched with bloom hack

http://electrodexs.net/Dolphin
downloadable here..
you have an old intel proccesor
download:
Dolphin-r6505_DKTOS_MH3_FifoBsy_L8_x32_SSSE3 or SSE3

download 32bit version with ssse3 or sse3 !!!!
then activate hotkeys in the directx9 plugin and press ingame "7"
Thank you, but as I said - I already downloaded both the 64bit version and 32bit (Im with win7 pro x64) of 6505, but the game doenst run at fullspeed as it do with 7124. I guess there is no way to disable bloom in official releases.
you downloaded the sse4.2 version...(which is posted in the topic for mh3) its not compatible with your cpu...

just try the 32bit sse3 version

Quote:I guess there is no way to disable bloom in official releases.

there is one way...
enable CPU-Access Wink
(02-11-2011, 04:59 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]one thing...

its only possible with the special mh3 dolphin version...
the last one is rev. 6505 patched with bloom hack

http://electrodexs.net/Dolphin
downloadable here..
you have an old intel proccesor
download:
Dolphin-r6505_DKTOS_MH3_FifoBsy_L8_x32_SSSE3 or SSE3

download 32bit version with ssse3 or sse3 !!!!
then activate hotkeys in the directx9 plugin and press ingame "7"

dannzen said all that was necessary.
Enough said.

I recommend it for next time ... use the search button.
By using the search button and typing: monster hunter tri boom, you'll find four threads.
The central thread is this:

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...+tri+bloom
(02-11-2011, 05:14 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]you downloaded the sse4.2 version...(which is posted in the topic for mh3) its not compatible with your cpu...

just try the 32bit sse3 version
I'm not that stupid. Blush 6505 doenst fell that smooth, compared to 7124.
(02-11-2011, 05:14 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I guess there is no way to disable bloom in official releases.

there is one way...
enable CPU-Access Wink
Big Grin Playing with 1fps atm.Big Grin

@IceD_X, I love when someone start teaching how to search... I will said it one more time - I have read most of the threads. I dont have the toolchain to compile the source with the this patch. All I wanted to know is there a way to run the game without bloom using the latest revisions, because the game runs better with them.
I know my english isnt the best, but I think its understandable...
Thanks for the help dannzen.
mh its true that the newest rev is faster...
rev6505 21fps / 50vps
rev7124 26fps / 44fps

on my laptop
but iam playing normally on my i7 rig...
where i got 100% speed and without the bloom it looks so much better Wink
(02-11-2011, 05:46 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]mh its true that the newest rev is faster...
rev6505 21fps / 50vps
rev7124 26fps / 44fps

Now we are talking. Smile But for me 7124 plays at full speed (30-31fps) and 6505 is around 22-23, which feels kinda rough... I will play some more with 6505's settings.
Pages: 1 2