Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need people for a project for pokemon battle revolution - transfer pokemons without a real nintendo ds or nintendo wii!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello. i need some guides or people ready to help me out.
i have a save game from pokemon silver (for game boy color) and i need someone to help me to do two scenarios (the easiest one) transfer them to a gba then to a nintendo ds pokemon save game (transfer the pokemons i am not asking a conversion of the .sav file that would be impossible and messy i think) or re create them with gameshark codes on a fresh nintendo ds savegame so after can be exported to the pokemon battle revolution saved game storage.
i must clarify that i dont own a nintendo ds or a nintendo wii so all must be done with emulators files.
i got a saved file for revolution with all the pokemons but the moves that have are boring (a mew without recover but has transform a mewtwo with calm mind barrier phychic and recover, and gets more boring like new weird powerful pokemons with 4 support moves like barrier iron defense sleep talk and rest and no attack move) so if i can i would like to use the pokemons on silver.
if not recreate them (with the same moves and the most possible similar stats or higher if possible) to use on revolution.
i must clarify that this idea might help all the pokemon fans as me to get their personalized pokemons into the game.
also i will not delete the save game with the storage with all the pokemons, i have the 4 save file slot in game free so the storage would go there.
anyone with some ideas how to do this its welcomed.
also if you have a nintendo ds or a wii and want to help me i can give you the specs for the party pokemons i want and the problem would be solve also.
also sorry if this is not the correct place to put this but i am new to this forum so dont know.
paragraphs.
(02-10-2011, 04:39 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]paragraphs.

better now?
still looking assistance on this matter its makes me sad have an almighty team on stadium and stadium 2 and need to settle with this borings pokemons in the save i got.