Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Defender Game Racer Wireless" V2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The emulator was slow when connected "Defender Game Racer Wireless" V2.0. Problems when setting up for it, only in emulator "PCSX2" (just in case, have). Updated to 7080 and is also unchanged. I have tried all settings. No receiver is connected to the joystick "Mortal Kombat Armageddon" shows prohibitive % (you need to play fps) and runs.

With the receiver connected "Mortal Kombat Armageddon" shows:
- Copyrights to 50% speed (approx. 25 fps).
- By copyright, 5% rate (1-3fps). Naturally the game is nearly or almost stopped.

Disabled and the receiver is connected to a joystick. Start the game and everything is fine. Reset the PC and run "Mortal Kombat Armageddon". Failed again. Treated (if the emulator running without the receiver for a joystick, do not close before disconnecting the receiver for the joystick) for disconnecting and reconnecting the receiver for the joystick. Who knows what went wrong?
wat o_o
(02-06-2011, 06:35 PM)Sawa Wrote: [ -> ]wat o_o
What is not clear? When you connect the receiver to the joystick falling rate of 5% (1-3fps)
In all emulators joystick has been tested and no problems. Only with the Dolphin. When will the problem?

IlhanK

google translate I guess... Big Grin

What is your native language?
I think maybe what he says is... he's using a wireless controller, and Dolphin doesn't receive the signal, while PCSX2 does, or that it works but slows the game down

Tell us what controller/joystick it is
(02-08-2011, 03:48 PM)IlhanK Wrote: [ -> ]What is your native language?
RUS Big Grin

"Defender Game Racer Wireless V2.0" leads to a decrease in the rate of 5% or 1-3 fps. In other words, if you connect the receiver, the emulator begins to brake. Tested on "Mortal Kombat Armageddon". First, the rate is approximately 2 times smaller, but before the screen with copyrights rate drops to 5% or 1-3 fp. The game almost did not go nearly sludge starts to go (almost hangs). "Mortal Kombat Armageddon" without a connected receiver works 100%
May be a problem with the receiver, try to play ONLY with your keyboard
(02-08-2011, 10:27 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]May be a problem with the receiver, try to play ONLY with your keyboard
I, too clever. I do not always convenient to disconnect and connect the receiver. Need to fix it in the next Rev.
We first need to find out if the problem is your Gamepad or Dolphin.
So disconnect your Gamepad and try it with your Keyboard or we can't do a thing.
Pages: 1 2