Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: More WII Problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This time' my Game Doesnt Want to Start up Because it keeps on Saying that my Controller isnt Good at All Sad
the Video Link Below Shows it all Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL5SPos9R-o
(02-06-2011, 01:43 AM)OGITH Wrote: [ -> ]This time' my Game Doesnt Want to Start up Because it keeps on Saying that my Controller isnt Good at All Sad
the Video Link Below Shows it all Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL5SPos9R-o

2 ways of using Wiimote :
_Wiimote + Nunchuck : do like the pic below
_Wiimote only : Tick "Sideway Wiimote" , Extension set to None instead of nunchuck .This time you can move chara by D-pad

If you still don't know what to do then download the file below,extract it with winrar and paste "wiimotenew.ini" in Dolphin's folder : User/Wii/Config
Do you even remember the first topic you made?

(02-02-2011, 10:24 PM)SS Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]When you're in the Wiimote configuration, look for the "extensions" tab and select "classic", then "configure". Then map the buttons.

I assume you followed the advice and selected the classic controller extension. The game clearly state it's not supported. So disable it.
(Btw Wii games aren't programmed to detect whether they are played in an emulator using a PS3 controller.)

Stop posting your questions on youtube videos. I don't want to waste my bandwidth watching this. In your last thread, you connected an extension. If the game does not support an extension, disconnect it. Use your common sense!
(02-06-2011, 11:18 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]Stop posting your questions on youtube videos. I don't want to waste my bandwidth watching this.

2 things here.

#1. Maybe don't watch it?
#2. Bandwidth? Seriously, bandwidth? Who the hell in the year 2011 still has to worry about bandwidth (that isn't Canadian)? lol @ bandwidth. Get a better service.

Quote:Use your common sense!
lol, I'm canadian, and I can't stand this 2gb bandwidth cap!
no, boogerlad is correct. nobody wants to watch his fucking pissant video's that could be resolved by READING THE GOD DAMN STICKIES.

furthermore,

HE WOULDN'T FUCKING HAVE THESE PROBLEMS IF HE ACTUALLY HAD A WII AND THE GAME IN QUESTION.
(02-06-2011, 06:57 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]no, boogerlad is correct. nobody wants to watch his fucking pissant video's that could be resolved by READING THE GOD DAMN STICKIES.

furthermore,

HE WOULDN'T FUCKING HAVE THESE PROBLEMS IF HE ACTUALLY HAD A WII AND THE GAME IN QUESTION.

closed. i originally saw this thread some time ago but it wasn't worth closing
now it is

@op : you are stupid and Squall said it all in a nutshell (sadly, now i can't say it Sad )
Give me a Break boogerlad BOY.
i Didnt even Finish High School'
& you got my mom to Thank for That Angry

(02-06-2011, 11:18 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]Stop posting your questions on youtube videos. I don't want to waste my bandwidth watching this. In your last thread, you connected an extension. If the game does not support an extension, disconnect it. Use your common sense!

What does your mom has to do with your common sense
Pages: 1 2