Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lord of the Rings - The Third Age
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

alimarin

Alright. Well I had the urge to get back into playing this game. So, I downloaded Dolphin on my PC, downloaded the .iso files and opened em with Dolphin. The game starts to load, then i get this:

WRITE: Invalid write address:7e000014.
Close the error and it happens again:
WRITE: Invalid write address:7e000018.
Every 4 bits it has either a read or write error.

Any help?
Well first off You seem to be expecting Dolphin/Wii to be able to output graphics/gameplay comparable to what you've seen in LOTRO and that's a BIG mistake.

alimarin

Lol, don't just assume I play LOTRO. (I don't.)\
And I have no idea what you're talking about, now if you aren't going to help me get it running, why are you bothering?
right click on game >properties> then tick MMU Speed Hack and Accurate Texture Cache

gurkskivan

I dont know where to put this so im gonna do it here.
when im 27% in to the game it crashes after a cutscene where you rescue a rohirrim guy, how do i solve this?
Hi folks,

I'm trying to play this game on 3.5 and it freezes and subsequently crashes during the very first cutscene, when we're first introduced to the man on the horse. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the game or dolphin, but I just wanted to see if anyone had found and resolved this. Thanks.
I'm glad that you took the time to search for a thread on this game, but please post in the official game thread. Search for it here -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-red...ame-finder

Closed.