Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Geist working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, i was playing around with some settings and i got timesplitter 2* (<--edit XD) to stop shooting when i turned some things off so i went to debug mode turned off idle skipping and dual core and Geist started working, I'm playing right now i got passed the menus but it's kinda laggy but i'm just happy it's playable now.
(later) I think it can go ingame but it hanged on me after the intro i'm going to try multiplayer
(later again edit) Well i did multiplayer and it works good on geist its important to not use dual core and idle skipping
I'll get some screens later

http://yfrog.com/16geistintrop Or http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6831/geistintro.png
niiiiiiiice

go take over some crates and let them blow up

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-box kill-ill ill ill </unreal tournament>
(05-24-2009, 06:37 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]niiiiiiiice

go take over some crates and let them blow up

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-box kill-ill ill ill </unreal tournament>

Hehe lol i got a saved game working so it goes ingame so hope i helped anyone wanting to play this
Hmmm, with the new "SVN 3286 " the game starts, I see the menue and a movie is shown. But after the movie - nothing.

Which preferences are necessary?
Is there any progress on that game?
Iam very curious if it will ever work...
Geist is working for me with the current revision 3.0-758.

Right click the game in the game list and enable the MMU speed hack. The game runs with a low framerate just like it does on the real GameCube.
This game works starting with 3.0-721, doesn't work with 3.0-70x, so it was fixed somewhere between 71x and 721
Geist has been working for me since 3.0-641 (first version of Dolphin I tried with this game). Maybe I was just lucky.
cool it really works!! :-D
A bit slow, but playable and the 3d effect with nvidia 3d vision is also great
(08-29-2012, 03:32 PM)ShadowFlash Wrote: [ -> ]This game works starting with 3.0-721, doesn't work with 3.0-70x, so it was fixed somewhere between 71x and 721

Confirmed. I couldn't get this game working before but with recent builds it works like a charm (tested with 3.0-721). Great Big Grin
Pages: 1 2