Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Huge Bug !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huge bug warning msg. Just checking if any one else is having this error. picture shows warning msg. happens on any and all game launches right before the game starts, crashing it. nothing is playable on the versions witch have this bug ( r7060 -current r7063)X64 versions} below the pic I'll give some specs of my system for helping whom can possibly fix this.
also this bug maybe found on my error report at :
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...il?id=4052

[Image: Warning.jpg]

System =
Q9400 2.66
6 Gigs AData DDR2
BloodIron P35 intell chipset
Windows 7 Ultimate X64 Custom made VLight with only english language pack installed .
Try different sound backends and sample rate.
Likely not a valid bug. Please read this commit log more closely:
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=7059
yay I've got to admit I and most people don't read ever dev post on google about each reversion . I probably will now though :-) how about his DX11 issue on X64 versions that sufficed once more about 20 versions ago on not only Other M as photo depicts but also other games such as mario sunshine and a few others have DX11 graphical issues that was not present before this time. maybe you can help me with a small overlooking with them as well? It would be nice and I'd be thankful.
also DX9 np with the games DX11 background graphics setting possesses .
[Image: Metroidothermbug-2.jpg]
Looks like EFB problems, try different copy EFB options and EFB scaling values (copy to RAM and integral should be most accurate)
(02-05-2011, 05:39 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like EFB problems, try different copy EFB options and EFB scaling values (copy to RAM and integral should be most accurate)

no luck ....changing EFB give black screen only heath bar and mini map. however an option to Game config for background graphics would be cool to fix this problem with out swapping before game runs. I'm guessing I'm the only one or at least a small number of people are having the issue here though so it would be impractical most likely. Anyways its not to much trouble to swap for a game I might play for an hour then swap back l8r on for another.

O ... and btw . Thnx for the help. I was getting frustrated :-)