Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fullscreen Mode doesn't work properly for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nario

When I play the Dolphin emulator in Fullscreen Mode, everything stops working for me. The controls I have mapped to my keyboard don't work anymore, and I can't even exit out of Fullscreen Mode with Alt+Enter. The only way I can exit out of the emulator is to bring up my Task Manager and force it to close.

Why doesn't Fullscreen Mode work for me? It works in all of my other emulators, and I'm doing nothing different than I would with the other emulators I have.

If it helps, I am using a Windows 7 OS. Please help!
I have a similar problem, exiting fullscreen using alt-enter doesn't work. but all other controls work. I posted a thread about it here
What revision are you using?

Even if the controls wont respond, the game remains running? Or does it stop too?

I dont think this will help, but try enabling "Background Input" in the GCPad window just in case.

Nario

(02-04-2011, 03:05 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think this will help, but try enabling "Background Input" in the GCPad window just in case.
This did the trick! Thank you!!

Alt+Enter now works, my keyboard controls now work, and even my wired 360 controller works now!

When I exit out of Fullscreen Mode with Alt+Enter, things get a little buggy, but at least I'm out!

Once again, thanks! I'm glad to at least have it working!!
(02-04-2011, 03:38 AM)Nario Wrote: [ -> ]When I exit out of Fullscreen Mode with Alt+Enter, things get a little buggy, but at least I'm out!

Heh, that's normal, toogling fullscreen is very unstable to me in some revisions Tongue