Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Smash Bros MELEE Full Speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smash Bros Melee Full Speed

How are people obtaining this? Idle skipping merely puts it in turbo mode and offers some speed-up in matches but often still too laggy. I'm surprised at the lack of newbie support or configuration guides in this forum. If people are running in full speed and it's not available straight out of the package shouldn't there be some sort of guide for it? I also had to google and search through many forums (including this one) to find the actual most recent version of Dolphin (the download links on the official site being outdated). Anyways, on to the point:

Edit: Game runs too fast on stages like Final Destination(?) with Idle Skipping and too slow on most other stages (Fountain of Dreams, Corneria, Mushroom Kingdom). Idle Skipping disabled makes the game run too slow in ANY area (even Final Destination).

Edit: Sorry about the last thread, I have not tried Brawl yet as I assumed Melee would be easier to run!

[Image: settings.jpg]
Nothing?
Wonderful.
Im pretty sure you will get help , sooner or later ! ^^
Make sure your using the newest revision 3286. If your running 32-bit try running the IL if your running normal dolphin.

Keep idle skipping on. Make sure all of the audio settings are checked in the HLE plugin.

You might just have to live with it for now. Final destination doesn't have much to draw on screen, so it will emulate faster. Other levels have more to draw so it will take more CPU to emulate it at 60 FPS.
That would be fine but there are videos of people running it perfectly. Sad