Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 Controller Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Anyone wants to share a controller profile for Tales of Symphonia: dawn of the new world please?

Makao

Hi everyone, this is a great piece of software. My problem doesn't have to do with Dolphin not working properly (it actually plays everything in incredible detail and flawlessly), it's about the controls. I'm playing Tomb Raider Underworld (i loved it in the original Wii), but i'm afraid i cannot continue because of this:

[Image: iPg90CA.png]

I have absolutely no idea how to map this. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, everything else was mapped without a hitch using the original control scheme.

With nothing else to add, my question is: how to make the computer think the Nunchuk and Wiimote are being held horizontally (like in the picture) and then swipe it down to mimic a lever motion?

Thank you in advance!
(06-13-2014, 08:42 AM)veryangry Wrote: [ -> ]Hello im pretty pissed off with things right at the moment

first off all ive been strggling to get dolphin working proplery for years..

*snip*

There isn't much I come across on the web these days that pi$$es me off to the extent that I feel the need to respond, and your astounding level of stupidity and sense of entitlement are beyond reproach.

So how much did you pay for Dolphin? What? It's free?

It amazes me that someone would have the audacity to b*tch and moan over a piece of FREE software they didn't pay a single dime for, that claims to be a work-in-progress, and is too lazy to do a google search to get a 360 controller working. I did and it was up and running in 5 minutes.

Back to my main point... to actually complain about a piece of software that hard working people spent thousands of hours of their own free time to create, is just astounding. You're like the homeless guy who complains that the burger given to him was slightly overcooked.

I would suggest that next time you feel the need to complain... just shut up and eat the f**king burger.

/edit

Mods- I apologize in advance. Some things just need to be said.
Hope you feel better now despite your post essentially being pointless since the guy never came back and the fact that this thread is nearly a year old.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8