Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 Controller Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sorry, but the language of this forum is English, so you'll have to translate before posting.

Lo siento, pero el lenguaje de este foro es el Inglés, así que tendrás que traducir antes de publicar.
what about mario galaxy?

Beto

Let me ask guys. I've some problem with profiles controller on my Dolphin.

I followed the first post tip but I still cant play. I downloaded New Super Mario Bros Wii profile. Created the folders \Profiles\Wiimote @user>config and past there the .ini profile.

I tought theres was just open the dophin, click on GCPad and on the right side load the profile, thats all. But theres my problem. When I click on Load, nothing happens... Maybe Im missing some step? Could you guys help me?

Thx Wink
I have the same problem.Can someone post a link with a build with the Metroid 3 profile,please?.Thanks in advance.

MykaelMytho

I need a setting for the game Silent Hill Shetered Memories
Thanks.

killijin

Are there any good profiles to use for games that take in account the IR sensor? Say for Mario Galaxy 1 or 2? Or how about for games that use a lot of tilt or swing such as Kirby's epic yarn? Thanks..

realshinjae

I had a problem to play multiplayer with my gamecube games.
somehow, after using the file given, it is a success.

Somehow, thanks!
plz guys

best configs for

No More Heroes 2

Sin and Punishments 2

super smash bros

okami

Muramasa
Does anyone have a new xbox 360 gamepad profile for Metroid prime 3? The one here, have problems with the range of motion of IR (have problems with going up and down with the reticule). Someone in this forum has the same problem and it didn't say any solution.
I'm using dolphin 3.0 - Build 682
Thanks

killerpot

(02-02-2011, 02:28 PM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ]If you have any particular setup for a Wii game using the 360 Controller post them here
(02-02-2011, 02:28 PM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ][color=blue]http://vu6gzu.1fichier.com/[/color] resident evil archive,punch-out,mario bros,donkey kong,mario paper (2007,and normal key and others setting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8