Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 Controller Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

bornos

Also, I didn't play too long for test but my profile for New Super Mario Bros worked very well on Donkey Kong Country Returns..
Ahh ok that's good to know.
(06-20-2011, 02:05 PM)bornos Wrote: [ -> ]Super Mario Bros Wii

(06-14-2011, 09:33 PM)deadlee Wrote: [ -> ]requesting ones for the sideways profile games, I can't work them myself as I can't get past the screen telling me to turn my controller

Super Mario Bros Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Sonic 4

Someone can share the profile for Zelda Twilight Princess?

loaded this profile and only A and B shows up and this can never work on DK with an xbox controller!!!Idea

[attachment=6244][attachment=6245]

here's my configs for both xbox controller... if any body can help it would be much appreciated!

psychomcgee

Hello sir I have downloaded and added the MH3 profile for my Xbox 360 controller. I'm having an issue. There is a function in game that needs me to move the cursor over a creature to gain information about the monster. I know the first button I need to use however when I try and move the hello circle that pops up with the controller nothing happens. I am able to move the circle with the mouse but it always move back to the middle of the screen preventing any action to be taken. If you need any clarification please feel free to ask.
MH3.txt? for what game is this..i grab mp3.txt only

psychomcgee

MH3.txt is for Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii
anyway we can get this thread stickied and then really make an effort to cover the games?

Fatality_check

How does the NSMBWii one work exactly? I must be missing something because when i load it A is mapped to A, B is mapped to B and the right direction is missing, thats all there is. Must be doing something wrong :/

MascaraDeMajora

Thanks 4 the TLOZ .

naiiko

Hi,

Thank you for your support on Dolphin.

I just wonder why i can't download the files ... it brings me back to the Login form. Any Idea ?

Regards,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8