Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 Controller Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Suffix.ini ?????, did you just rename it from Profile.txt to Profile.ini

ColdfireTrilogy

(03-16-2011, 11:46 PM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ]Suffix.ini ?????, did you just rename it from Profile.txt to Profile.ini

He is going to have to show file extensions. Its not actually changing his file extension when he adds the .ini

Google how to change file extensions and it will show you what to uncheck on windows to allow for that.
bump!

blubbz

Need Config for DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS!

spiderclan

i request config for NBA JAM, seem i cant make the tilt up & down to emulate the button on my xbox controller
requesting ones for the sideways profile games, I can't work them myself as I can't get past the screen telling me to turn my controller

Super Mario Bros Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Sonic 4
Sorry about the delayed response i haven't been on the site for a while anyway i can't post mine because i don't have access to my Dolphin Computer for a little while longer (I don't have Sonic 4 but i have those other 2 games). However if anyone else has them then please post them.
(06-14-2011, 09:33 PM)deadlee Wrote: [ -> ]requesting ones for the sideways profile games, I can't work them myself as I can't get past the screen telling me to turn my controller

Super Mario Bros Wii
Sonic 4

Yeah every time i play with two controllers it keep disconnecting both Sad that sucks... i think there is a conflict with multi-player and wiimotes associations, dolphin confuses them and they crash! It should be fix!!!! Angry

bornos

Super Mario Bros Wii
[attachment=6238]

(06-14-2011, 09:33 PM)deadlee Wrote: [ -> ]requesting ones for the sideways profile games, I can't work them myself as I can't get past the screen telling me to turn my controller

Super Mario Bros Wii
Sonic 4

Someone can share the profile for Zelda Twilight Princess?
(06-20-2011, 02:05 PM)bornos Wrote: [ -> ]Super Mario Bros Wii

Super Mario Bros Wii
Sonic 4

Someone can share the profile for Zelda Twilight Princess?

I added your profile to the first post also there is a TP profile on the first post as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8