Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xinput1_3.dll missing error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Paskrin

Hi guys first post. Well I was about to try Dolphin but when I opened it, I got this error about a missing .dll then I searched in google for it, downloaded it and even with it, it now gives me another error 0xc000007b . I'm using Windows 7 home premium 64-bit (yes I downloaded the 64 bit version of Dolphin) 4GB ram.. intel i3 core. Some help please I would really really appreciate it.
You should not manually download missing .dll files.
Follow the link in my sig.

Paskrin

Fine I won't, thanks I will update DirectX and check if it works then. Thank you.
i just installed dolhin 64 on afresh win7 64 instaltion whit direct 11 installed

i also get the error but i dont dare to use your signetures's link as microsfot page says it updates to 9c, but i have gone past that Big Grin
You're a fucking idiot.
No, seriously. You absolutely are.
(02-27-2011, 12:48 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]You're a fucking idiot.
No, seriously. You absolutely are.

Unfortunately the internet is full of them

skybinder

(02-02-2011, 11:56 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]You should not manually download missing .dll files.
Follow the link in my sig.

well, i for one thank you.

ramirul

Download xinput1_3.dll from google and save it into the same file in your system 32 folder or search you're pc for xinput1_3.dll to find where it has.. If you cant find it download xinput1_3.dll from google and drag to your system 32 folder

EDIT by neobrain: Don't suggest crap, please.
Thanks for bumping a months old thread with wrong information.

Whatever.