Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Viruses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok Dolphin was working fine as of thursday for me, now when i tried too open it, my Anti-Virus Program says it has Trojans in it, so i delete it, and now i re-download (dolphin 3089) only too once again get my Anti-Virus scanner saying there was a trojan detected ( I have tried like 7 times) and EVERY time it tells me there is a virus in the file...WTF???!!! im lost seriously...
It's a false positive, some recent code changes could of caused some anti-virus software to falsely detect Dolphin as a Virus. You can be sure as long as you download builds from members listed on this site and official bi-weekly builds that they are 100% clean.

More than likely it isn't a problem with Dolphin, you'll need to contact your anti-virus vendor to inform them of this false positive, more than likely a bugged update for the anti-virus is causing some legit applications to be detected as a virus.