Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [PATCH] HLE and LLE audio selection in the game properties.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Below is a patch that lets you select between HLE audio and LLE audio in the game properties. Enabled = HLE audio is used, Undetermined = the general setting is used, Disabled = LLE recompiler (jit) audio is used but only as long as the general audio setting isn't set to lle interpreter, otherwise lle interpreter will be used. This last bit was due to the rework of the initial audio interface and i think is unavoidable.
Anyway i hope it is useful, it seems bug free here, feel free to improve it.

Edit: It seems that the last lle setting used is saved, so if it messes up run a game with hle audio property disabled once with the desired lle general setting (jit or interpreter), and that will be remembered for every single game afterwards. Initially it just falls to lle jit so i suggest not to use the lle interpreter general setting when you use this option unless that is what you want to use.
Ew... guess it's time to add some interface which will just add a game-specific option with one stupid function call...
Well, until we have that, this makes at least as much sense as the rest of the per-game options...
This option seems to always use interpreter here. I run smg using LLE recompiler, then change it to HLE while having the game properties HLE emulation unchecked. But the game runs slow because its using interpreter not recompiler.
Where in the Dolphin emulator should I post this patch?