Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New Dolphin Integrated Audio Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, just curious about the newest changes to Dolphin involving merging the audio plugins into Dolphin itself.

I understand the revision notes state that there will be cleanup on the new audio, but I'm wondering how or if LLE is still a selectable option for audio and also if the dsp_rom and dsp_coef files are still needed.

Aside from that just any general information on how this improves Dolphin for the present and future and what we can expect to see come of it would be great.
the Binary and ROM are still required for LLE.
LLE is still selectable, and work is underway to clean up the DSP config UI.

Integration may improve a number of things, one of them being inter-process timing.
Squall, you seem to be improving a little bit. Some helpful posts now and then. I'm impressed.
(01-29-2011, 07:02 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]the Binary and ROM are still required for LLE.
LLE is still selectable, and work is underway to clean up the DSP config UI.

Integration may improve a number of things, one of them being inter-process timing.

Ahh OK it took me a minute to realize that to use LLE you just had to deselect HLE.

Definitely looking forward to further audio optimization for Dolphin in the future!