Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dreams of baby Metroids running through my head....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a dream last night that I found a box full of baby metroids that were sick or something, so I took the box down into a cave, cut my hand open with a knife, and let one of the little vampires start sucking away on my hand. It immediately came to, and started treating me like it's mama or something... Reminded me of my little parrot.

I've been playing this game too much!

you are not samus

also, why do you consider metroids to be cute shits?
once they start sucking youre dead o.o;

mattcatt

man... you've definately played this game too much, yes. xD
i guess metroids could only appear cute in dreams... ^^

reminds me of the dreams i had when i played zelda - oracle of ages too much... i had been stupid enough to play all day... and that night, when ever i fell asleep and started dreaming, the dream turned... zelda... at some point and i woke up. it could have been a perfectly normal dream, but there would always be a crate or something that i'd suddenly push aside, the viewpoint changing to the classical zelda view from above. and then there would be the typical zelda jingle saying "mystery solved".
i've had dreams like that about 4 times that night... and it was fucking annoying. xD
Samus can suck my blood anytime ...

mattcatt

(01-31-2011, 11:17 PM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]Samus can suck my blood anytime ...

...random... ôo
How do you guys manage to dream with video games? LOL that must be cool Tongue
(01-31-2011, 09:47 PM)mattcatt Wrote: [ -> ]man... you've definately played this game too much, yes. xD
i guess metroids could only appear cute in dreams... ^^
and only if you even slightly consider metroids to be cute

in my mind metroids are not cute
they are murderous beasts. you wont see me dream of cute metroids...Ever
Hey at least they're sucking his blood not his d**k. Then the dream would have raised all sorts of questions.
I named a Kabuto i got from Pokemon Silver 'Metroid' because I want one ;_;
[Image: Spr_4h_140.png]
As for dreams... It's been a while since I had a dream I got immersed in :/
LOLBig Grin
The most real dream I had was when I was looking for the gold in kazakhstan in Tomb Raider Legend (Xbox), in the dream I found the exact place where it was gold, but in the dream I got the gold in a different way (from a way that I could not got in the game), but the dream helped and finally I had achieved 100% (without using GameFaqs or game guide)
I was getting obsessed, All that was missing, is gold in kazakhstan.

(02-01-2011, 01:47 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]How do you guys manage to dream with video games? LOL that must be cool Tongue
It is much cool.CoolTongueBig Grin
I will not even count the dreams I had with Ninja Gaiden BlackBig Grin,(I hope I can play this great game on PC in HD,someday)Smile