Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Setting up the emulated wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first post here and let me start by saying how great this emulator is. I've been playing brawl at 1080p with almost no issues for awhile now and it's incredible. thanks so much to the dev team!!

I got most everything set up properly, but I'm having trouble configuring the wiimore. There are so many settings I'm unfamiliar with, and no matter what I can't seem to get the "pointer" working. I'm hoping theres an idiots guide out there to configuring it or someone can help me out. I'm on a wireless xbox controller btw

I'm going to order a bluetooth dongle asap, but until then I want to play some donkey kong!

thanks!
(01-29-2011, 12:20 AM)llmercll Wrote: [ -> ]This is my first post here and let me start by saying how great this emulator is. I've been playing brawl at 1080p with almost no issues for awhile now and it's incredible. thanks so much to the dev team!!

I got most everything set up properly, but I'm having trouble configuring the wiimore. There are so many settings I'm unfamiliar with, and no matter what I can't seem to get the "pointer" working. I'm hoping theres an idiots guide out there to configuring it or someone can help me out. I'm on a wireless xbox controller btw

I'm going to order a bluetooth dongle asap, but until then I want to play some donkey kong!

thanks!
Try one of my builds in my sig they have ready profiles for xinput gamepads. Select the sideways profile, load it and then save.
thanks! you're a lifesaver. I'm also wondering if anyone can recommend me a cheap bluetooth dongle that will work with the wiimote. Will anyone one do or only certain models?

This looks like a solid, well reviewed one. What do you guys think?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6833242001

thanks!
bump. Would really like the go ahead so I can place my order =)

thanks!
Sorry to keep posting questions. I just want to be 100% before I place my order.

I'd like to hook up my wiimote, and a ps3 controller. According to user reviews the bluetooth dongle im looking at is capable of both.

Can anyone recommend a better or "more compatible" one, or is this my best bet?

Again, sorry for asking the same question but I really want to order it!

thanks so much!