Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem Applying Controller Settings - Crashes in new revisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure why, but all the releases that have come out in the last maybe 2 weeks? I'm having a problem where when i hit "Apply" in the Wii Remote Plugin Config Dolphin "always" crashes. It's only with all the newer revisions that have come out in the the last 2 weeks. Anyone else have this? This makes it impossible to use a game controller because you can set the keys because it always crashes on "apply"

thx
(05-23-2009, 03:20 AM)kingb33 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure why, but all the releases that have come out in the last maybe 2 weeks? I'm having a problem where when i hit "Apply" in the Wii Remote Plugin Config Dolphin "always" crashes. It's only with all the newer revisions that have come out in the the last 2 weeks. Anyone else have this? This makes it impossible to use a game controller because you can set the keys because it always crashes on "apply"

thx

A couple people messaged me and said they have the same exact problem with newer revisions. How can this be reported to the devs? That's a pretty troublesome bug...im rly surprised more people havent posted about this