Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote Not Working (Dolphin Crashing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to get my Wiimote to work for the past hour. I just recently got a GearHead P/N MBD-C4.20-2 I let windows installed the drivers I start up dolphin Revision 6942 up press Wiimote then hit 1 and 2 on the Wiimote then hit Pair Up then it connects I restart dolphin change the input source to real wiimote restart it again then right after I click Wiimote to change the stuff dolphin crashes every time unless I remove the Wiimote from my Bluetooth devices. It crashes right after I hit the Wiimote button.

Specs

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Core 2 Extreme Qx9650 4.3 Ghz
EVGA GTX 570 in Sli
EVGA 790i FTW PWM Motherboard

Dolphin Specs

Revision 6942 x64
Try r6931 instead. I'm also getting Wiimote-initialization crashes with anything later than that.

Edit: It also seems to have been fixed as of r6943, so new revisions are safe as well.
did they fix that just because of this post? if they did i feel important
(01-28-2011, 07:18 PM)Trini8ed Wrote: [ -> ]did they fix that just because of this post? if they did i feel important

Nope :p
No they did it cause of the post I KNOW IT why did it happen right after my thread anyways haha

But whoever did I love cause now my wiimote is working 100% thank you thank you thank you thank you