Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin x64 0xc000007b error fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

BadLuck

I'm getting this error every time I try to launch 64bit dolphin.
I've tried both latest & stable versions, I have latest directX and Visual C++ 2010 both x86 and x64, scanned for viruses, disabled the antivirus - nothing works.
Pls help me.
Specs?
Memory corruption.

7a and 7b errors are out of spec memory, damaged memory, undervolted memory controllers, unstable overclocks, or just generally shit configured computers.

maxpower_303

(01-28-2011, 06:15 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]Memory corruption.

7a and 7b errors are out of spec memory, damaged memory, undervolted memory controllers, unstable overclocks, or just generally shit configured computers.

very useful answer, thanks. I have the same problem since I today switched to 64Bit OS and it is NOT about bad memory or shit configured PC!
All other stuff is running, also 32bit version. Only 64 bit Dolphin..
Any guy here which can really help?
Many thanks..
(02-10-2011, 03:44 AM)maxpower_303 Wrote: [ -> ]

very useful answer, thanks. I have the same problem since I today switched to 64Bit OS and it is NOT about bad memory or shit configured PC!
Many thanks..

No.

Digwe11

(02-10-2011, 04:39 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2011, 03:44 AM)maxpower_303 Wrote: [ -> ]

Many thanks..

No.

That's real helpful. Why bother if you're just trying to be a smartarse? All you need to do is update your directx through MS website, & ignore people who don't know their arse from a shit configured computer. ;P

Hey , I have the same problem too. Did you fix it? If so how?
this is just an idea, dunno of it works

- uninstall ALL Visual Studio versions you have and ALL .Net frameworks
- Install only the lastest Visual Sutdio and .Net framework
- error check your comp

(02-12-2011, 02:19 AM)Digwe11 Wrote: [ -> ]All you need to do is update your directx through MS website, & ignore people who don't know their arse from a shit configured computer. ;P

does that mean you have the answer?
(03-30-2011, 06:32 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]this is just an idea, dunno of it works

- uninstall ALL Visual Studio versions you have and ALL .Net frameworks
- Install only the lastest Visual Sutdio and .Net framework
- error check your comp

(02-12-2011, 02:19 AM)Digwe11 Wrote: [ -> ]All you need to do is update your directx through MS website, & ignore people who don't know their arse from a shit configured computer. ;P

does that mean you have the answer?
Where do i do that?

Well. I've googled a while for this error, appears to be a worm

have a look there:external forum

but i guess that if you've switched to 64bit OS the pc has been formatted recently?

I know you already searched for viruses etc etc...have you tried using tools like hijackthis or malware bytes antimalware?

btw 0xc000007b it's a kind of ram address i would try to run a memtest86+ just to make sure your ram are ok...maybe the switch to 64bit just revealed some ram problem...

Sorry for my bad english...
Pages: 1 2 3