Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: multiple .dol files metroid prime trilogy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

busta5000

[color=#006400][size=xxsmall]I'm really pissed Angry because I wrote 500 words explaining the problem then I pressed ctrl+z & it went to the previous page & all what I wrote is gone so here is about my experience with wii mods & dolphin.

me:
know c++101 from college gonna learn object oriented next semester.

Made homebrew channel on my wii.

played & burned lots of burnt wii games on my wii until my wii got updated & I can't run any game.

so I used dolphin to run them also did use wii scrubber to extract main.dol
.dol is a gamecube or dolphin format. I also use generic wii patcher to fix the main.dol if there was an error to fix.

thats all I know.[/size]
[/color]

problem in short:

Game:Metroid Prime trilogy.

1.Minor problem: Language does not display in english though system is english & all regions are shown. Minor since I can at least know how to choose single player & run the game.

2.Big problem: When it shows select game either metroid prime or echoes or corruption I select any the game is loading but thats it waited for more than an hour nothing.

So any ideas on what is the problem? I heard that dolphin does not understand multiple .dol choices since most games have main.dol.
so are these backups?
Of course they are...don't be such a meanie Tongue

1. Set Accurate Texture Cache to fast.

2. http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...&start=400
There is a way to get the games running...for that you gotta tear apart the iso and fiddle around with the dol files...you should be able to find a guide for that here in the Metroid Trilogy thread. However, the games do have issues, so if you except a perfect gaming experience, you rather use the wii.