Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: tatsunoko vs capcom & naruto black fix patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, there's a patch out there that fixes the black on the Naruto games, but also fixes them on Tatsunoko vs capcom, i was
wondering if they will incorporate this patch in the Dolphin emulater?
It's a great patch and also it's valuable to those who love these games.
maybe it can be a perminate patch like the other ones.
Plus it makes the game perfect!
In the latest revision, using the DX11 plug-in fixes this problem.
(01-27-2011, 10:26 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]In the latest revision, using the DX11 plug-in fixes this problem.
cool, thanx!

ecchiless

(01-27-2011, 10:26 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]In the latest revision, using the DX11 plug-in fixes this problem.

im using the last revision in x64, and i have to use opengl, dx11 stuter like hell, im quite amazing in how opengl works better for me, that dx9 or 11, is more faster and the quality is better, btw the game im playing is tatsunoko vs capcom.

ps i follow the "guide" and still dx is worst for me D:

I tried the dx11 and it works for naruto games but not for tatsunoko vs capcom, Ryu still has what looks like a cape, but as far as that it seems to be ok, but wth the naruto patch, tatsunoko vs capcom and naruto works without flaw that's why i suggested it. plus for those who use dx 9
plugin or opengl could play it perfectly.[/align]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M9NS2Q5D
download this no black txtures
(01-27-2011, 03:29 AM)benitomsc Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, there's a patch out there that fixes the black on the Naruto games, but also fixes them on Tatsunoko vs capcom, i was
wondering if they will incorporate this patch in the Dolphin emulater?
It's a great patch and also it's valuable to those who love these games.
maybe it can be a perminate patch like the other ones.
Plus it makes the game perfect!
where can i download this patch ???
The latest svn version of Dolphin already has this bug fixed.