Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii System Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Paulus88

The Wii System Menu seems to have upgraded alot since I last downloaded a dolphin rivision.

I can install Mii channel on it and im trying to get a game loader working on it.

Mii channel does still get an error when I try to start it up from the menu. Is there a solution to it?

It would also be really cool if I had a game loader that could read my .iso in my games folder. I've been trying to get USB Game Loader GX to work but I thinks that theres no chance of that happening.

Does anyone know how to fix the Mii channel and get a game loader to work?

HuhSmile
me too .......... i did a nand dump from my wii extracted it and copied it over to dolphin chanels all load up but everything but the disc chanel freez after they load ... no error. just froze. also had a question. other than the mii chanel is there any reason or advantage to having system menue installed on dolphin? homebrew seems kind of pointless since dolphin is capable of loading backups and wad files anyway. and will games see the miifrom the mii chanel if i can get it working? as of now i have them on my wiimote so i can play wii play but it wont let me save cause they are not in the wii chanel i think t was it said