Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Getting EMU to work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

007Bond

I'm not very fluent with DOS. Files and getting things like this to work. Could somebody post step by step instructions on how to get the emulator to work? i downloaded it to the Default file (C:/Doc and set/Owner/Shared) then extracted the files to the same folder. Could some1 simply describle how to get this to work? i sound like a newb i know, but again im new to this.
There are a lot of stickies that you can read through. Look through the forums and read through them. If you run into a specific problem, search the forums and see if it's already been answered (and I 100% garantee you will find they have been many times over!).

If after reading the stickies and searching the forums, you still can't figure it out, then post a calm (no exclamation marks) topic describing the problem you are having.
what dos files?
I was thinking the same thing. Having no experience in DOS is irrelevent to running Dolphin since a) True DOS was elliminated a long time ago and b) You don't have to type any commands through the command prompt. It's very windows interface friendly. But I figured he will learn all that when he read the stickies and other posts so I didn't bother mentioning it.