Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Connection with Wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. I got everything to sync up. Got the latest version of Dolphin, the 6682 64bit. Installed the Toshiba USB device versus win7 stack, LED 1 stays constant, but when running any Wii game, displays "Wiimote has lost connection". No buttons work at all.

I have the OEM Nintendo Wiimote, the 4XAA battery wireless sensor bar, brand new Bluetooth adapter. I have even put in the program Wiinremote, nothing. It says it detects it, but nothing. Could it be the Blue Tooth device is not all that? Which one do you guys recommend that works?

The stack detects the device as Nintendo and some LT code. Is there a version of dolphin that performs pretty good with the wiimote?
If you can't get Wiinremote to work either, it doesn't sound like a Dolphin issue and a different version won't help.
(01-20-2011, 03:47 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't get Wiinremote to work either, it doesn't sound like a Dolphin issue and a different version won't help.

I found out what it was. Works now. The problem was the the wiimote. It is a real Nintendo one, but it has IR issues. I went to a neighbors house to test it, the wiimote wasnt even able to sync with the actual wii. He let me borrow one of his wiimotes and it was working for a few minutes then lost connection. I might just go with a real wii and do that Lego soft mod trick.