Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Dolphin] v2 Netplay Revision?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Devilclaws

Hi, what revision is v2, and is there a older revision with netplay?
Cause of Mario Kart Wii, it runs yet only on older revisions smoothly, like split screens etc...
Dolphin V2:120 FPS Ingame-> able to play in split screen and 4 player mode. real FPSSad120) Upper Screen 60 FPS lower screen 60 FPS = 120/2 = 60 and if youre try to running 4 player mode, it will show 39 FPS but is is still more speed as that what FPS is it!...
Framelimiter: OFF cause if it is on you cant play 2 Player Mode in playable speeds.
Dolphin 6869:Runs to slow at same settings, not able to play 2 Player Mode/ 4 Player Mode, its cause FIFO i think.
all settings tryed, no change!
So is there a v2 like with netplay function???
IS there a working netplay plugin?
And could i sync Mario Kart Wii with my q9400 @ 3,3 ghz (both dolphin 2 cores) ?
Or must i use the 1 core option? but i think 1 core will be to slow, but i can try that...
I got gts250

Regards
Dolphin did not have usable netplay until revision 5425. :p
Dolphin 2.0 was released before this.

Unless someone felt like porting the netplay code to Dolphin 2.0 (I doubt anyone wants to), you won't have functional netplay with 2.0.

Most games do not work well over netplay when dual core is enabled. You can try it and see.

Devilclaws

And why are the new revisions so SLOW???
It is cause FIFO? Can i disable FIFO?
Dolphin v2 vs 6869 at Mario Kart [Wii] are over 60 FPS difference at mine rig.
I see only the difference at FPS while playing with more players, even at 1 Player it is stable 60 FPS, but while playing with more i had to disbale framlimiter at older revisions, and it is smoothly... at newer it doesnt affect anymore the game and it will lag massively!
Asus P5kpl-AM
600W Enermax 19A -
Nvidia Geforce GTS250 1GB
Q9400 @ 3,33ghz MaxOrb + Airflow
4GB RAM
Windows 7 x64
Latest directx SDK
[Options]
Performance Options used obtained at forum-, dx9 used.

Yea and since the new revisions it doesnt render correctly!
It is like wrong graphics / fragmented images / it looks like graphics card is going to die)
And at older revisions it looks normal and its even faster
Show your graphics settings.