Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Running Slow. Possible to run w/ my specs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

haveturds

FPS= around 20 or so. my specs are as follows... Also is there anyway to turn antialising completely off in the latest release? There is no option for "none" like in the old releases.
System info...
Windows 7 64bit operating system
Processor: ADM Phenom 8400 tripple core processor 2.10GHz
Ram= 7.00 GB
Graphics card= ATI 3600 Series
using Direct3d11
EFB is set to fractional w/ lowes resolution selected. Fog/lighting disabled... Tried to run Donkey Kong/007/mario all run about the same speed.
Thanx for the help,.. please let me know if any more info is needed.
Quote:Also is there anyway to turn antialising completely off in the latest release? There is no option for "none" like in the old releases.
System info...

1x is the same as none.

Quote:Processor: ADM Phenom 8400 tripple core processor 2.10GHz

You can try using an older revision like 6505. And changing settings (turn off audio throttle, set efb copy to texture, use d3d9). These will both give you pretty drastic speedups but even with those changes most games won't be playable with that cpu no matter what you do.

haveturds

(01-17-2011, 06:31 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Also is there anyway to turn antialising completely off in the latest release? There is no option for "none" like in the old releases.
System info...

1x is the same as none.

Quote:Processor: ADM Phenom 8400 tripple core processor 2.10GHz

You can try using an older revision like 6505. And changing settings (turn off audio throttle, set efb copy to texture, use d3d9). These will both give you pretty drastic speedups but even with those changes most games won't be playable with that cpu no matter what you do.

Thankx for the info