Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What is the last stable revision?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was using 2.0, but I got stuck in a game where I had to push the Nunchuk forward, so I had to use the new versions. They crash when they try to load saved states. I went over 100 revisions back looking for something more stable, and it loaded a couple saved states, but not after the game restarted. Now I'll try 400-500 revisions back.

I don't care how old it is, as long as it has the X, Y, Z shaking feature for nunchuck, so I can push the nunchuk forward in the emulated wii remote.

Thank you. Smile
saved state is broken and not stable...

Just save the normal way Wink

try to copy the new nunchuck plugin into the old version?
Ya, it did work fine in 2.0 I just went all way back to r6305, and it's still no better, and the video is worse.

Sure, I'll try the new wii controller plugin in 2.0. I assume it's not in the plugins folder. The only files there are these:

Plugin_VideoDX9.dll
Plugin_VideoDX11.dll
Plugin_VideoOGL.dll
Plugin_VideoSW.dll
Plugin_DSP_HLE.dll
Plugin_DSP_LLE.dll

I believe those are video and sound plugins, and not controller plugins.

The only other .dll files are in the main folder.

I don't think the "wiimote new" plugin will work with Dolphin 2.0.

Maybe you could try pausing the emulator before loading/saving a state. (no idea if it will help at all :p)
Savestates were broken somewhere between 6000 and 6224. Try using r6000.
Using just one CPU core did help for me. Unfortunately then most of the games are too slow...