Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do you disable the GC pad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm trying to play Super Smash Bros Brawl.
When I go to brawl to train on some NPC the first player remote is a GC remote (which I do not intend it to be, I want 2 Classic emulated controllers)... while the second is the classic controller which is the controller I intend to use and thus the second controller doesn't appear at all. It's like a ghost remote, also I cleared the settings at the GC pad settings... no avail.

So what do I do? Can I disable the GC remote? Undecided

Oh and don't tell me to restart the emulator because every time I try to STOP the game the emulator crashes... dunno why... Sad

Also, when I configure the controls for the classic controller they don't work when i am in game but they work in the testing area
Main Dolphin config, "Gamecube" tab, Set Port 1,2,3,4 to "<nothing>".
Which Dolphin version are you using?
Thanks! Big Grin

Do to NOT being able to shake in SMG2 in the earliest version I got an older version of a replier ( Thread Here ) which worked.

Version: SVN R 6284
OK thats fixed now... how do I make the emulator recognize the 2nd player controller?

On another topic: Can you tell me why does it crash when I try to stop the emulation?

Direct X was already fully updated

Oh and by the way the "when I configure the controls for the classic controller they don't work when i am in game but they work in the testing area" issue has been fixed... actually it was just my mistake anyway, forgot to choose the controller key configuration profile Big Grin
You probably need to choose Tools->Connect Wiimote 2.
Thanks a lot man! Big Grin

Sorry for bothering you guys with such simples questions, I'll be more cautious next time i have a problem