Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Point with the Wiimote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Killer Juice

I just bought a wireless wii sensor bar and paired my real wiimote to my computer via blutooth and have it connected to dolphin. I just don't know how to actually point while playing games. All of the buttons work, I just can't aim and point.
(01-14-2011, 12:05 PM)Killer Juice Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought a wireless wii sensor bar and paired my real wiimote to my computer via blutooth and have it connected to dolphin. I just don't know how to actually point while playing games. All of the buttons work, I just can't aim and point.

Really your question is not clear to me. but i suggest get the game called "wii play" that is a good game that only use in all minigames the pointer of wiimote for shoot o move. Your put sensor bar over or under your monitor. you must be connected wiimote by bluetooth (you know that run because when start the game wiimote quake). you standup for 1.5 meter of monitor and play your game.

Funny.

Killer Juice

Well, I was trying to play mario party 8, and my cursor/pointer thing wasn't showing up on the screen, but all the buttons (A,B, 1,2, etc) worked fine.

I found out the problem. I just had to get out of my computer chair and take a few steps back. I sit about 1-2 feet away from my monitor and I guess the wiimote was just too close to the screen and wasn't getting picked up by the IR sensor bar. So, if you're having a similar problem, I suggest just stepping back :o