Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 wired controller issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Tylox

Hi guys,

i'm just new in this fantastic world of Dolphin and it's quite amazing.
But, i have a Xbox 360 wired controller and I just to know if it's possible to play with as a Emulated Wiimote ?
Because, i ran through this forum and other but i can't find what i'm looking for.

I use the R6840 build of Dolphin, and it's really hard to configure the controller in emulated wiimote.

If anyone has an idea, a config file, i don't know, please help me !

Regards.
There is the config file for a wiimote with a classic controller attached using the 360.

Tylox

(01-14-2011, 08:45 AM)SeiferAlmasy Wrote: [ -> ]There is the config file for a wiimote with a classic controller attached using the 360.

Great !!! So i put this file in the config directory, that's it ? it's a profile am i right ?

Thank you so much, i'll test it tonight !
If that doesn't work. Make a folder called profiles and then a sub-folder called wiimote and stick it in there.

Tylox

(01-14-2011, 06:54 PM)SeiferAlmasy Wrote: [ -> ]If that doesn't work. Make a folder called profiles and then a sub-folder called wiimote and stick it in there.

ok thank you.

jd64

(01-14-2011, 07:01 PM)Tylox Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2011, 06:54 PM)SeiferAlmasy Wrote: [ -> ]If that doesn't work. Make a folder called profiles and then a sub-folder called wiimote and stick it in there.

ok thank you.

Thanks for the file, I added this file to the config folder and also tried this option but I cannot get the profile to load in the GCPad configuration. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

GCPad Plugin is for GC Games

just go in the WiiMote Plugin
press Configure
select on the top right corner under profiles
the xbox360 config file out of the dropbox and press load...

if not shown...
change Extensions to Classic (in the configuration for wiimote)
press the Configure Button

and map the buttons and sticks...

Save and have fun....

jd64

Thanks, that worked.

adjunctReflex

It wont let me download the config file

Tylox

Hi,

i've just tried the file but it doesn't load in the wiimote profile. In fact it load it but any of the buttons are mapped on the wiimote profile.
It just load in a Classic Extension but this doesn't work with games.

Am i doing something wrong ?

Regards.
Pages: 1 2