Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: When is coming out a Dolphin 3.0 version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-first of all, sorry for my english, I am from Brazil.

Well, I start using Dlphin since my wii broke when... well... Somebody throwed it by the windows... -I'm making plans to kill my big brother someday.. hehehe- and it's very useful even for my situation or to the people who want better quality than the wii itself. So thanks for the work guys, it's a nice emulator, but there are so many revisions going out with lot of bugs fixed that the emulator, which is getting better in bug quality, is getting slow. A have the 6446 version of the emulator and I can say that it is way better in performance than the 6800.
So I think that is time for the Dolphin get a clean up in its registry and make the third official version, since you can see that the dolphin 2.0 is faster in many games than the new revisions,
Is there any plans already to make the thrid official release of dolphin?
on behalf of dolphin team

no comment.
Yeah Devs! Clean dolphin up. And please stop working on it, that sucks hard and makes it slower.

haha =)
Quote:Is there any plans already to make the thrid official release of dolphin?

Eventually yes. All I can tell you is it's done when the developers decide it's done. And that certainly won't happen until the new fifo system is finished.
(01-11-2011, 07:42 AM)JackyCola Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Devs! Clean dolphin up. And please stop working on it, that sucks hard and makes it slower.

haha =)

hey man, a bug fixed doesn't mean that the emulator is faster, there are lot of bug fixed, but eventually it affects the speed, making it slower, I'm just saying that they should do the third official release because when they make one of these, they try to make the faster as possible, as you can see if you download the dolphin 2.0 and testing it with resident evil 4, but yes, it's up to them
When is Dolphin 3.0 coming out? When it is ready... In the mean time, have fun with those new revisions!
*facepalm*

Oficial releases tries to be stable, not fast. You couldnt be more wrong.
(01-11-2011, 09:40 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]*facepalm*

Oficial releases tries to be stable, not fast. You couldnt be more wrong.

Yes you're right, I forgot, but they are, somehow faster than the others, but yes, I was wrong, sorry --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-I haven't practiced english a loong time so I can't even tell what I'm thinking ---
The oficial release tries to be more stable, but the more stable it is the smoothly (I don't think I wrote it right but it will stay this way (?) - it will run. I still testing the new revisions but for games like Zelda TLP, the older ones run better for me.
I hope it does not take very long time Dolphin 3.0 is released.
I look forward to when it is launched.
Yeah whatever... closed.