Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Punch out Loads and almost works :)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well seems there is good news about the new punchout! The emulator under the latest revision loads the games and the demo mode works and its fast. About 40-45 fps with a core quad 2.4 with a gtx 280. It still crashes when you start but its a great start Smile!
(05-20-2009, 03:54 PM)student1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well seems there is good news about the new punchout! The emulator under the latest revision loads the games and the demo mode works and its fast. About 40-45 fps with a core quad 2.4 with a gtx 280. It still crashes when you start but its a great start Smile!

Hi there!!

I play punch out on my delpin. I use 3880. I think it wasnt working on 3659. I have around 35 fps when I fight. I wonder in quad core will be much diference over dual core. Right now I have 3,6Ghz * 2

BTW I like old punch out more Confused
(07-26-2009, 08:42 AM)Dhavos Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2009, 03:54 PM)student1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well seems there is good news about the new punchout! The emulator under the latest revision loads the games and the demo mode works and its fast. About 40-45 fps with a core quad 2.4 with a gtx 280. It still crashes when you start but its a great start Smile!

Hi there!!

I play punch out on my delpin. I use 3880. I think it wasnt working on 3659. I have around 35 fps when I fight. I wonder in quad core will be much diference over dual core. Right now I have 3,6Ghz * 2

BTW I like old punch out more Confused

no, quad core is not, only 2 cores are utilized. Punch out should run full speed on your machine.
it's not worse, it's just that it won't benefit from it.
should.... but it is not Sad I use 32bit os and 32 bit delpin but anyhow I dodnt expect 3 times increase of speed on 64 bit Sad Ofcourse I use dueal core setting...