Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Request for Load Hi-Res textures (needs some improvements)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible dolphin, does not carry the white background textures (as in PC version).Wink
I found some issues using Load Hi-Res textures,the textures sometimes disappear and when dolphin tries to load again, it crashes the game.Sad
The photo below shows that,dolphin loads the background white of the texture too.
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/rb4e081.png/
If anyone can do it (fix it),I thank you in advance.Wink
It appears the hires textures present on that screen are being intepretted as the wrong color format, possibly either due to the wrong naming scheme or the texture itself.

this usually occurs when the texture is decoded as an rgb format with no alpha.

whats the texture named?
(01-24-2011, 04:05 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]It appears the hires textures present on that screen are being intepretted as the wrong color format, possibly either due to the wrong naming scheme or the texture itself.

this usually occurs when the texture is decoded as an rgb format with no alpha.

whats the texture named?
Without Safe texture is RB4E08_e102b15d_9.png
With Safe texture normal is RB4E08_3c8f290a_9.png
Take a look at these two pictures below.
[attachment=5224][attachment=5225]
I think it's because of the background image (the texture that I'm put, the background is white and the other has no background white, has only the 4.
yes, the background of the image is being saved as a solid image instead of with alpha.
(01-24-2011, 08:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]yes, the background of the image is being saved as a solid image instead of with alpha.
And how can I fix this.Shy
Use the "Paint" does not help, I do not know how to make disappear the white texture. (if you know of any program that can help tell me)Wink
In the PC version, white is equal to transparently (it does not load the blank).
paint.net, gimp, or any software that supports alpha layers.
(01-25-2011, 12:57 PM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]paint.net, gimp, or any software that supports alpha layers.
Thanks I managed to remove the "white" textureSmile (using the rubber), but I have no way to select an entire pieceSad (like "Fill Color") , it is possible to do this?Huh with the rubber (without using the Width of the brush, using this is very difficult to remove the "white" in certain parts)
I'm using Paint.NET.
Don't know about paint.net, but in Gimp you can. You can try "magic stick" or "select by color" (I don't know how they are called in english). They'Re both the upper right ones. Ont the bottom you can select threshold etc.
(01-26-2011, 06:27 PM)Pio Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know about paint.net, but in Gimp you can. You can try "magic stick" or "select by color" (I don't know how they are called in english). They'Re both the upper right ones. Ont the bottom you can select threshold etc.
Thank you very much.Wink
I will try this.Wink