Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rumble confusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

darklingroom

Hello, and hey, big thanks for Dolphin, but after killing a few days configuring it I'm still confused with Rumble settings. It shows me 7 different motor behaviour types (Constant, Ramp, Square etc.) Which should I choose? I tried choosing all of them (with OR button) but the result didn't feel right. Using OR button I can choose the same motor type several times which I don't understand. Please, give light.

I have Logitech RumblePad 2, currently playing Resident Evil Remake and Zero.

Plus, so I won't start a new thread: RE runs almost perfect - 30 fps constant - with a small drop to 26-28 when changing scenes and firing (sometimes). Latter shootings don't give fps drops. I suppose it's because of caching. Is there a way to pre-cache it or something else, so not to encounter slowdowns? I found "Speed Up Disc Transfer Rate" speeds up scene change a bit but firing effects still slow down being exposed the first time.

My specs are Core2Quad 2.66, GTX460, 4GB. Dolphin rev 6553 (latter versions run slowly for me)