Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: can connect wiimote but it doesnt work in a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my first time trying to get this to work so i bought a wiimote+nunchuck+bluetooth and sensor bar and got them all to connect and work in dolphin but i cant get the controller to work when i load up a game

im running windows 7 64bit. i tried using bluesoleil since ive read that it can fix the problem sometimes but dolphin says it only supports windows bluetooth stack

ive tried searching but cant find any solution that works
when i play super mario galaxy it says communications with the wii remote habe been interrupted to reconnect press a but that doesnt work. could this mean i have a bad sensor bar? the light on the sensor bar is on though...
ive tried disabling the gamecube controller but it still wont work. my computer is capable of running wii games but i just cant get the controller to work
ive tried everything i can think of does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing this? ive read that using bluesoleil will fix this problem for some people but when i try to use it in dolphin it says that dolphin only supports windows bluetooth stack.
I was fighting with this problem myself recently and for me at least the problem was that i was using third party controllers. I had both afterglow and nyko controllers and they would connect and show as synced but would not register input in a game. I troed every stack i could find includong blue soleil widcomm and toshiba and nothing fixed the problem. As soon as i used a genuine nintendo wiimote all the problems went away and havent reappeared since and all im using now is the standard microsoft stack.. Hope this helps!