Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any news on profiles for games yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got 3 games all need slight differences and im getting a bit sick of altering the settings per game. Anyone know if a profile system like nvidia panel uses for games would be coming to dophin anytime soon so we just pick from the menu "game a profile" and it loads a preset profile based on what works best for that game. And say if i switch to game B then i load that profile.

Hopefully when i come back to this thread later i can read a bit of good news regarding this profile stuff i'd like to see. Smile
Right click on a game in the emulator's game list and go to properties ----> set per-game settings.
Their is some settings there which i had seen yesterday but not really all gfx settings like AA or pixel lighting etc which are major things per game i would have liked to set.

Also i can use widescreen and ws hack on wind waker but it causes errors with water in twilight princess, so a aspect ratio per game basis would be nice also. Because i have to set to auto or 4.3 for twilight but ws for others.
oh well in that case....

TOUGH.
Dont post if your attitude is going to be like that.
do you contribute to dolphin development in any sort of fashion over than whinging about it not having some useless graphics profilers?

find an emulator that does.... no really. you'll come across front ends which purport to it (most which have issues) but none of the emulators directly do this.... not even pj64 1.7 has profiled AA or resolution controls.
@SkeeterUK

Welcome to dolphin-emu. This is Squall. If you want to maintain your sanity while you're here you might want to avoid feeding him posts. Trust me if you argue with him nothing good will come of it (although the rest of us do get some very entertaining posts out of it).
<3 Natural Violence

*shoves a cracker in his mouth*
Haha, I actually like Squall's methods
He's a nice guy (most times) Big Grin
Indeed. I think he takes it a bit too far sometimes though.
Pages: 1 2