Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i download latesta version of dolphin i played some days bleach shattered blade with speed 100%...at third day i played with same game and another monster hunter 3 and speed now is half 50% also fps are 13-14...i dont know my speed is down but before was perfect...pls help me!!!!Sad

my notebook :ASUS K52JU/K52JT
Intel Core i7 CPU
Q740 @1.73GHz
RAM 4Gb
RADEON HD6370M

1 day is maximum power...next day is half and games are slow!!!!whyy?!?!answer sombody pls
@1.73GHz <- woah that notebook aint gonna run dolphin!
Quote:@1.73GHz <- woah that notebook aint gonna run dolphin!
It's an i7 and if lock threads to cores is on it turbo boosts to 2.4GHz or higher. Putting it on par with a core 2 duo in the 2.8-3.0GHz range.

@eno91
Do you have lock threads to cores on? What revision are you using? Did you have any applications running while you were using dolphin?
@NaturalViolence: now that notebook sounds runnable.
Sorry i can't understand very well about my notebook info...i am not an expert of computers...but i hope that dolphin can run very well like first day was perfect play to bleach shattered blade at max power with every revision...i haven't applications only internet i think...because notebook is new i used immediately for dolphin!!!pls help!!!
bleach shattered blade was perfect with dolphin 2.0 also with new revisions....but now is slow....is strange this or not?
Notebooks have to be plugged in to a power source to get full speed and you must set its power settings to performance.
These are good news...can yu help me how to do what yu say ??? i can't understand how to do...
I don't know if this is your problem or not, but I guess you can try.

Do what both of these pictures show you and see what happens.

[Image: powereq.th.jpg]

[Image: poweroutlet.th.jpg]

Big Grin

ok now i do...but also second picture???
yu are great thank yu so much now game is full speed...i finally can play monster hunter 3!!!!!thank yu thank yu !!!!Smile
yu are great thank yu so much now game is full speed...i finally can play monster hunter 3!!!!!thank yu thank yu !!!!Smile
eno91 is banned?
Pages: 1 2