Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox cfg file / KB-Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!
First of all: When I wanted to register it said "Your details match those of a known spammer, therefore you have been disallowed registration."
WTF? I had to register from my mobile phone to finally get here.

I read that there is a Plugin called 360 KB-Plugin for Dolphin and I couldnt find it anywhere after searching for it an hour at least. Where can I download that?
Im just trying to set up my 360 Controller for DonkeyKongCountry:Returns and I get very wierd results ingame. So

1.Where can I find that KB-Plugin?
2. Or could someone be so kind and upload his cfg for me? That would be just perfect!

Thank you+regards
Brente
Or it could be nice if somebody could just post a screenshot of his Wiimote Configuration using the 360 controller.
So what is this all about with this "KB-PLugin"? I read about it everywhere but I cant find it. People request download links in all kinds of forums and NEVER get answers? Is this just to easy or too hard? Please tell me.
What is is KB-Plugin and where can I get it.
Forget about it, the latest revisions don't use input plugins as it has been merged into the main program. The current input method supports Xinput, Dinput, support for various controllers such as the Xbox 360 game pad, KB/Mouse support. You will need to map the buttons/keys however.

TheOrtolazaJ

I get what ur asking for, Brente. Can some at least upload a screenshot of their Wiimote configurations for the xbox 360 controller? Like all necessary buttons to play most games. for example, I have the buttons mapped fine to play new super mario bros, but all I can do in Mario Kart is press gas (A on the xbox pad) and go backwards, I cant turn left or right.