Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Configuration Setting Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, once again Smile ,

I would like to make a request for possible future Dolphin releases to have an option where the user can actually save configurations for certain game setups.. I understand that you can snap shot a page, but I have seen various emus allow the user to save configuration setups as a menu option.

Just a Thought. Thanks
Well, there is a project going on of a Dolphins settings database, witch is not exactly what you're asking but..
Also, you can click on a game with the right button and click 'properties' there you can set some settings for that game specifically, not all but most.
Ok, tht'll b cool. And snds like a nice improvement. I know as I tweaked with a few problem games some of them had drastic settings from others, so that is why the thought came to mind. having to manually re-configure some games would be tedious. So that info will surely help. Thx for the info. Smile
That's actually already working for some games, if you take the games and click on them with the right button and go 'properties' you'll see some games already have the options changed for what suit each games best, loaded from the database. Wink
Oh ok, gotcha.. This will give me a bit more tweaking power Smile .. Thx for the info.