Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Videos dont Works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Im a German User and my english is not very good.

I have a problem, the emulator does not play videos. It appears only a black screen and it is to hear stuttering sound.

mfg

VN
PC specs/Game/Dolphin version? You know, just the useless information needed.
(01-06-2011, 10:17 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]PC specs/Game/Dolphin version? You know, just the useless information needed.

Dolphin: SVN R 6719
Game: X-Men Next Dimension
PC specs: Intel Core 2 CPU; 6300 1.86GHz; 3,00 Gigabite Ram; XP MCE 2002 Service Pack 3; ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series PCIe 2.0 1024MB; Sound Onboard: DX 9.0c

EDIT:

Wow, I've been using Dolphin and it almost killed my PC.
I play and my PC goes out. I tried to boot it again, but he is a two-second power up and went out again.
Now he is well again, I sucked dust out of the box and checked all the fans.
Well, maybe my PC was too tired or Dolphin wanted to go to sleep. ^ ^
Too bad I was almost finished with the story mode of the game (.:

Is known that there are risks associated with the use of Dolphin?
An application cannot kill a pc (directly).
(01-06-2011, 12:30 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]An application cannot kill a pc (directly).
Nice to hear, so i can use it "next" day.^^

As far as I know the X-men games are broken. The only thing you can try is to right click on the game and go to properties and then select "enable mmu" and try it again. If that doesn't work, click on properties and select "mmu speed hack" (Use each mmu option separately, then try them both together). If you still get nothing after all of that, that's all you can do.
@Starscream
I download the 32 Bit Version, but everytime I Start Dolphin it "says" 64 Bit Support. Is this still the 32 Bit Version?

Thanks for your help.

VN

Use "speedfan" or any software that can show your temperatures. Overheated CPU is likely a problem because dolphin uses the cpu a lot.
(01-07-2011, 08:36 AM)JackyCola Wrote: [ -> ]Use "speedfan" or any software that can show your temperatures. Overheated CPU is likely a problem because dolphin uses the cpu a lot.
Oh, thanks. Im a afraid my PC is still ok.^^