Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Weird Graphical error..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone Tongue
Sorry to disturb you all but.. I am trying to run Wind waker .. and it runs flawlessly except for one little problem Tongue
This annoying graphical error :O

Check out the video on youtube Which shows the graphical error in action. Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEJSRHsKqUU

Any patches or anything please let me know I want to play it pretty bad Smile
Use the d3d9 plugin instead of d3d11.
(01-05-2011, 04:01 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Use the d3d9 plugin instead of d3d11.

.. But it doesn't run as well Sad
Then read the configuration guide on dolphin-emu.org Wink
Do you have Dlist cache enabled when you right click on the game properties? That option will cause that sometimes.
(01-05-2011, 11:58 PM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have Dlist cache enabled when you right click on the game properties? That option will cause that sometimes.

Well that isn't the problem for me Tongue
I will check the tutorial :3

The only problem I have with d3x9 is it doesn't run at all as smooth as 11..
So I'm really trying not to use that :/
Runs 100% on 11 and 9 i'd say it depends where I'm standing Tongue
Well the issue you posted is an issue with d3d11 plugin. So if you refuse to use the d3d9 plugin then their is nothing else we can do to help you.
(01-06-2011, 10:08 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Well the issue you posted is an issue with d3d11 plugin. So if you refuse to use the d3d9 plugin then their is nothing else we can do to help you.

Is it going to be fixed in the future?
Because 11 works so much better performance wise.. well I guess it doesn't because of this graphical glitch .. :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Ch7oE9UAk
There's another video I uploaded for the heck of it
Has a messed up pig :O
The developers have known about it for over half a year. Nobody has been able to fix it yet so I am guessing it will probably be awhile until it is fixed.
(01-06-2011, 03:25 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]The developers have known about it for over half a year. Nobody has been able to fix it yet so I am guessing it will probably be awhile until it is fixed.

Tongue Looks like I'm up for a wait
They are updating like crazy lately so hopefully not too long Smile