Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Anyone ever use PS3 Majic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not sure if the program is crap or not but I really want to install Ubuntu on my PS3 slim. I have no interest in mod chips at all and this program has some massive claims. Just wondering if it is the real deal or just some crap software. This program claims to be completely legal.
dude that only works on ps3 with really old firmware and it is impossible to install it to a due to sony remove the OtherOS feature in this slims then after fat ps3 with updated 3.20
but assume that your using latest firmware for the ps3
Thanks for the info. I thought it might be too good to be true and figured I would ask anyways.
You might want to wait a bit until sven, marcan and bushing release their stuff on http://fail0verflow.com/.
Does not look like I will be able to run linux anytime soon Failoverflow is being sued Sad
and geohot is also getting sued

atleast i went back to ofw before
sony start the banning jailbreak users
I got my hopes up with CFW 3.55 that asbestOS would let me install ubuntu. Now who knows when I will be able to get linux on this thing.
well the creator of asbestOS will not release it for the newest custom firmware
due to he is also getting sued by sony

but maybe

Unless someone could sign the 3.41 version so it could work on CFW 3.55
Possibly but the 3.41 version is not a HDD install it still needs a PC server.
its seems the method is quite tedious, seriously i would wait for a marcan42 (asbestOS) comment on his twitter
but after what these hackers but sony probably is going to release the ps4 as soon as possible. Tongue
Pages: 1 2